Mr. Cüneyd Gürcan, Gürcan Law founder and legal advisor, has been a member of the Istanbul Bar Association since 1982 (Bar Reg. No. 40337). He speaks Turkish, English and French.
Further, he has a LLM Diploma in Commercial and Banking Law (1983), as well as an Istanbul University Faculty of Law Diploma (1979). He further collobrates with eminent legal counsels in the industry and academia as expert on public, private and mixed (sui generis) laws.
- Counsel to the Hollandse Bank Uni. N.V. Istanbul, 1983-1990
- Lecturer to the Ministry of Tourism, 1990
- Assistant Professor of Commercial Law, Marmara University, 1979-1983
- Istanbul Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- The French Chamber of Commerce of Turkey
- The British Chamber of Commerce of Turkey
- International Project Finance Association